What are solar panels?
- Solar panels are designed to absorb the sun rays and generate electricity.
- They are also known as PV or photovoltaic modules as they don't need anything beyond sunlight to produce electricity as DC.
- Solar panels, thus, can easily replace fossil fuels that cause unnecessary pollution.
- These panels supply clean and renewable energy that comes directly from sun, reduce the carbon footprint, and is not harmful to the environment.
- Based on latest technology and best quality material these solar panels are especially designed to bear extreme weather conditions in India.
- They have been awarded and certified for being highly efficient, long-lasting and reliable – they are 100% made in India for India and the world.
- Get ready to make the best investment ever: Buy solar panels now and save money on electricity bills of 25 years!
How much does it cost?
The cost of solar panels has considerably reduced in the past few years. The reason is simple. More and more people understand the benefits that it has in store. At Solaris Infra, we value quality and provide the best solar panels at a very affordable price. Also, an investment in solar panels is very sound as compared to the grid system, it is cheaper and the whole cost can be recovered in a short time. In fact, after a certain period of time, if you choose the right installation service, you can actually start earning profit on this investment.
Solaris Infra gives 25 years of warranty on panels and assures a great performance, not just functionality.
Electricity bills are no longer a worry: The solar panels generate electricity to charge the battery of your inverter and run the load. You don't always require the grid and this reduces your electricity bills visibly. It is a one-time investment: You get solar panels installed today and enjoy electricity for at least 20-25 years. Yes, you heard it right. After all, the sun never invoices you.